Wholesale 10 x 1 Ounce Valcambi Gold bar

SKU 62f7f3b0f04d5
Weight 311.050 Grams / 10.000 Oz
Serial Number Yes
Packaging Certicard
Manufacturer Valcambi
18148.52 USD
2 Week Delivery
Description

The 1-ounce Valcambi Suisse bar is a bullion bar crafted with a cutting-edge design. The front of the bar bears the company logo, the weight, and the fineness level. The serial number and the words “ESSAYEUR FONDEUR” are also written on the front. The company name “Valcambi Suisse” is inscribed across the back.

The bar ships in a transparent plastic certicard inscribed with the company’s name. The back of the package bears the assayer’s certification, fineness level, weight in grams, and assayer’s signature. Investing in the wholesale 10 x 1 ounce Valcambi gold bars allow you to purchase fine investment-grade gold in large quantities.

Features of the Bar:

  • Each bar contains exactly 1 Oz of .9999 pure gold in uncirculated condition.
  • The front of the bar features the Valcambi Suisse logo.
  • The obverse is inscribed with the company’s name.
  • Single bars come in sealed plastic assay cards while multiples of 25 are shipped in monster boxes.
  • Assayer cards have information that authenticates the bar.

The wholesale 10 x 1-ounce gold bars are a product of Valcambi, a precious metal refinery based in Balerna, Switzerland. The company was started by a group of Swiss businessmen on May 15, 1961, under the name Valori & Cambi. The company changed its name to Valcambi on July 30, 1967. Credit Suisse bought 50% of the company in the same year and acquired another 30% in 1968. Credit Suisse acquired 100% ownership when it bought the remaining 20% in 1980.

European Gold Refinery SA bought 100% of Valcambi from Credit Suisse in 2003 at an estimated price of $400 million. Currently, Global Refinery Ltd (GGR) owns Valcambi after buying into European Gold Refinery Holding SA. The deal was struck in 2015. Previously, Newmont Mining owned Valcambi with 60.6% shares. Private investors held the remaining 39.4%.

The mint has operated for over 60 years and the main business is refining precious metals. Company executives have attributed their success to their policy that encourages loyalty to employees, clients, investors, and all the players in the industry. The mint specializes in refining gold, silver, platinum, and palladium into coins, bars, rounds, and other precious metal products. Valcambi is one of the biggest precious metal refiners in the world.

Valcambi also provides precious metal assaying services, transportation, and storage services. Investing in gold in large quantities like buying ten 1 Oz Valcambi gold bars is an effective way of protecting yourself against inflation and economic recessions. The price of gold either appreciates or remains stable during economic turmoil.

Investing in gold in large quantities also comes with certain benefits. They include:

  • Protecting You Against Inflation

Inflation does not lower the value of gold as it does for other commodities. Gold either appreciates or retains the same value.

  • Gold Is a Physical Asset with Intrinsic Value

Physical assets with intrinsic value like gold protect you from economic uncertainties like market crashes, fraud, and internet blackouts.

  • The Demand for Gold Is High

Gold is a valuable commodity in many industries. If you invest in the wholesale 10 x 1 ounce Valcambi gold bars, you can liquidate them any time you want.

Buying Wholesale Valcambi Bars from Swiss Bullion

Swiss Bullion offers a wide range of options to clients looking to buy wholesale gold bars. These include the following:

  • Payment is accepted via bank transfer in 20 currencies, including CHF, EUR, DKK, SEK, GBP, USD, NOK, PLN and others. 
  • Payment is possible in 7 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. 
  • Clients have the option of delivery worldwide.
  • Secure vault storage is also possible - clients may manage their holdings online 24/7 via our online platform. 
  • Clients may sell bullion back to Swiss Bullion at any time from vault storage, or request delivery. 

Valcambi gold bars are a very popular product for investors, and wholesale lots of these bars are an excellent way to diversify your portfolio into bullion at reduced premiums. 

Related Products